Thank you for choosing to continue your membership with Phi Beta Delta, Alpha Pi chapter. We look forward to growing our organization and increasing campus internationalization efforts with your support.
How to Renew Membership
- Download and complete the renewal form.
- Prepare annual dues ($25 for students, $35 for faculty, staff, and scholars). Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit card payments at this time. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Phi Beta Delta.
- Submit renewal form and annual dues to Phi Beta Delta, in care of the Office of International Programs, 1450 Jayhawk Blvd, 300 Strong Hall, Lawrence, KS 66045
- Optional: Complete the member survey to submit your ideas about programming for the upcoming year.
The dealine for renewal for the 2018-19 academic year is Friday, October 12, 2018.
If you have any questions about fees, please contact email@example.com.
How to Transfer Membership from Another Institution
- Download and complete the Request for Transfer of Membership form.
- Send form and reactivation dues of $15 to the Phi Beta Delta Executive Office, Administrative Building Rooms 148 & 150, 5500 University Pkwy, California State University--San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA 92407
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the Board of your membership so that you can be included in chapter events.